BIRCHBOX FEBRUARY 2014
Today i received my BIRCHBOX On 13th February 2014
I got mine a day after everyone else’s due to having trouble with yodel (the courier BIRCHBOX uses) many times over the last year since ive been subscribed.
So they kindly allowed me to have it sent via royal mail which is a much better service for me but the only downfall is, that its sent 2nd class, so i have to wait a day later. But other than that yay it arrived.
BIRCHBOX Last month was a nightmare to recieve, so i didn’t get to put up my blog on my January box due to receiving it 2 weeks later.
But it was a good box nothing fanstatic nothing that great…….. just good.
This month however is pretty alright box
This month i got….
* BEAUTY PROTECTOR PROTECT & OIL RRP £16 Received a small Glass Pot doesn’t state what (Size)ml it is
* EYEKO SKINY MINI BLACK EYELINER RRP £12 By Alexia Chung. Smudge proof Eyeliner Received Full Size
* CORYSE SALOME ULTIMATE ANTI AGE NIGHT CREAM RRP £14.95 Received a sample size pot 0f 7.1ml
* GILCHRIST SOAMES THE LONDON COLLECTION SHOWER GEL RRP £13.75 Received sample size of 45ml
* LEIGHTON DENNY NAIL COLOUR POLISH RRP £11 Received full size 12ml ”Some Like It Hot” Pinky Colour
* GREEN & BLACKS DARK ORGANIC CHOCOLATE
Im excited to use the Eyeko Eyeliner and the Leighton Denny nail polish
Not so keen on the shower Gel Smell but seeming its paraben free thats what i like so happy about that.
Everything eles is nice not amazing but will get used.
what did you guys get please comment below
Thanks for reading loves!