Today i received my first ever Miss Glossbox which is supposedly aimed at younger beauty queens.
But beleive me all thats in this box, is totally fine for a 24 year old woman like me and over. Beauty is beauty and to be honest i was so excited to receiving this box over my ”Original Glossybox” don’t get we wrong my Seaside Edition for july this month was lovely but for some reason This MISS GLOSSYBOX made me just more excited.
This is a bi monthly subscription. you pay £7.00 + 2.95 P&P. Once every 2 months. As opposed to paying monthly like your regular original Glossybox which is £10.00 +2.95 for P&P
This month I got 5 Items:
- VO5 Plump it up, Dry BackComb Spray Received the full Size RRP £3.69
- Kiss Nail Wrap (Foils) Last up to 10 days wear Received Full Size RRP £5.99
- Miss Patisserie Bath Starlight Macaroon Bath Fizzy 50g Received Full Size RRP£2.00
- Beyonce Midnight Heat EDP Spray Sample (in a cute purple sweetie wrapper styleee) Received Sample 2ml The full Size is RRP £29.50 50ml
- GlossyBox 1 pair of False Lashes + Adhesive. No Price Was displayed on card so wouldn’t know if this was a freebie extra or what.
I dont normally wear eyelashes so this will be given to my sister.
overall quiet pleased love the Purple drawstring bag it all comes in.
This subscription service is based on High street brands, as apposed to the Original Glossybox is more based around luxury branded name items as well as a few high street brands.
You really do get your money worth with the Original Glossybox than the Miss Glossy Box. But with the extra attention to the Purple drawstring bag (which is a generous size i can fit all my lovely things in there) plus the colour of the box and all the items, it really makes up for it. So quiet pleased with my First Miss Glossybox Purchase.