Hey Loves 🙂
Recived my first ever Birchbox today and it was a bit disappointing as the company who deliver is called ”YODEL” Lost my parcel and i cant stress enough how much i dislike this delivering company had to ring Birchbox up and they sent me a new one via royal mail 1st class instead and i got it today i wish they would use royal mail in the first place as i try not to buy from companies who use YODEL as there delivery service.
This months box only came with one Full Size product 😦
this months box is
- Beauty Protector & Detangle RRP £15.00 i received a sample size only
- Color Club Nail Polish Collection Wanderlust in colour ” PARDEN MY FRENCH” Received a sample size 7ml RRP £10.00 FOR PACK OF 4
- Coola Classic face SPF 30 Cucumber Received 7ml very small sample size. Full Size is RRP £26.00
- ModelCO Black Eyeliner pencil 1.2g Received Full Size RRP £14.00
- Noble Isle Bath & Shower Gel Wash 30ml Sample Size Full Size is RRP £20.00
First Ever Purchase. Im on a monthly subscriptions for £10.00 + £2.95 delivery
not sure about it yet due to the upsetting delivery experience, cost me a fortune ringing around YODEL not what i need a every month.